These are the books I hope to read over the summer:
 Imam al-Shatibi’s, al-Muwaffaqat.  Sex, Economy, Freedom & Community by Wendell Berry;  Ziauddin Sardar’s, Islam, Postmodernism and Other Futures;  The Illusions of Postmodernism by Terry Eagleton;  Intisar al-Faqir al-Salik l’Tarjih Madh’hab l’Imam Malik by Shams al-Din Muhammad bin Muhammad al-Ra’i al-Andalusi;  Michel Foucault’s, The Archaeology of Knowledge;  Technopoly, by Neil Postman;  After Virtue by Alasdair MacIntyre;  Living in the Labyrinth of Technology, by Willem H. Vanderburg;  Sherman Jackson’s, Sufism for Non-Sufis?;  The Biography of Ibn al-Qayyim by Salahud-Din ‘Ali Abdul-Mawjud trans. by Abdul-Rafi Adewale Imam;  John Coltrane and BlackAmerica’s Quest For Freedom by Leonard Brown;  The Richness of Life: The Essential by Stephen Jay Gould ;  Abu Fatih ‘Uthman Ibn Jinni’s al-Khasa’is;  Alex Carberry’s Know Yourself;  Qur’an, Liberation & Pluralism by Farid Esack;  The Theft of Nations: Returning to Gold by Ahamed Kameel Mydin Meera;  Nur al-Din Muhammadi’s Riwayah Warsh min Tariq Abi Ya’qub al-Azraq;  The Devil’s Delusion by David Berlinski;  Cultivating Food Justice: Race, Class and Sustainability, edited by Alison Hope Alkon and Julian Agyeman.
- A video by Alex Carberry explaining his Know Yourself. An additional video here as well about relationships.
- A short podcast discussing Cultivating Food Justice.
- A short podcast discussing Technopoly and other titles.
- Another short podcast discussing Technopoly.
- A short video on Sherman Jackson’s Sufism For Non-Sufis?